FrEdLey

Home on Whidbey is a family blog revolving around Fran, Ed, Brad, Yessi, plus puppy Benton, and our family, travels, friends, neighbors and community. Thanks for reading.

Monday

Doubtful Sound


Doubtful Sound

Yesterday Brad departed for a 24 hour cruise of Doubtful Sound.  I don't know which, of the many cruise lines Brad went with, but the one I've sited has a lovely description of Doubtful Sound, with nice photographs.  I believe Brad departed from Manapouri and will return to Manapouri.  From the photograph posted here, and the map, it appears like this will be the whipping cream on the Te Araroa Trail's delicious slice of cake.   From my arm chair (really desk chair at the computer) tour of New Zealand, I'm struck with the beauty I've seen from tip-to-tip as I've followed along on Brad's Te Araroa tramp.



No comments: